Sfera Bio Nutrition Ashwagandha (60 Caps)
Ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, and is most well-known for its restorative benefits.
Ashwagandha is frequently referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties, even though botanically, ginseng and Ashwagandha are unrelated.
Ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, and is most well-known for its restorative benefits. In Sanskrit Ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse,” indicating that the herb imparts the vigour and strength of a stallion, and has traditionally been prescribed to help people strengthen their immune system after an illness.
Ashwagandha is frequently referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties, even though botanically, ginseng and Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha supplementation benefits
- Adaptogenic; combats the physical & mental effects of stress
- Eases feelings of depression & anxiety; improves the mood
- Supports & protects the nervous system, promotes healthy adrenal gland function
- Supports thyroid gland function & normal thyroid hormone levels
- Helps the thyroid to convert T4 into T3, the active thyroid hormone
- By regulating thyroid hormone production, it helps with digestion & metabolism
- Gives you a sustainable energy boost without stimulating your heart
- Supports normal levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by the adrenal gland
- Helps to curb stress-related eating habits
- Helps to slow & even prevent the growth of tumours
- Protects against cartilage damage & inflammation
- Useful for relieving osteoarthritic & rheumatic pain
- Assists with normalising blood Sugar & improving insulin sensitivity
Did You Know? Adaptogenic herbs are very rare and precious; only 22 out of more than 4000 medicinal plants are classified as adaptogens!
How it works:
Mediates the effects of stress, improves mental and physical performance.
An adaptogen that overcomes the effects of overwork, fatigue and anxiety.
Tonic that slows down ageing, rejuvenates tissues throughout the body.
Clears the mind, strengthens the nerves, promotes restful sleep.
Lessens hair graying.
Normalizes reproductive hormones and improves endurance and fatigue.
Increases sperm count.
Adaptogen herb that works on muscles and nerves to increase performance in athletes.
Enhances psychomotor coordination and reaction time.
Tonic strengthening herb, high in iron content. Increases heamoglobin.
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The typical recommended dose is 500 to 1,000 mg twice daily. For people who suffer from insomnia and anxiety, having a cup of hot milk that contains a teaspoon of powdered Ashwagandha or one capsule opened up and poured into the milk before bedtime is beneficial.
Note: Excellent for young people as a substitute for ginseng, which may be too stimulating
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) – 500mg
Standardised for a minimum of 7% Whithanoides and 0.25% Withaferin A
Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) [root, extract standardised for a minimum of 7% Whitanolides and 0.25% Withaferin A] 500 mg
Vegetarian capsule, natural flow agent and microcrystalline Cellulose.
Do not take Sfera Ashwagandha if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera Ashwagandha or if you have an auto-immune disease.
Avoid taking with Alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.
Keep out of reach of children.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Ashwagandha if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 cm|