Lipolife Liposomal Vitamin C (30 Sachets | 250ml)
- Lipolife commissioned an independent, simple, yet comprehensive report on the bioavailability of 1g of liposomal Vitamin C (Lipolife® Gold) compared to 1g of non-liposomal oral Vitamin C.
- Just 1g of Lipolife® Gold produced a peak plasma level of 282.3 µM/L.
- No other liposomal product has been proven to achieve this level of absorption with just 1g of Vitamin C.
- Lipolife is one of very few brands of liposomal supplements to prove significantly higher absorption than standard oral Vitamin C supplements.
- Lipolife has proven the presence of uniform, nanosized liposomes in their Vitamin C.
- Lipolife was the first UK brand to switch to China Free Vitamin C as the raw material in its products. Quali-C is proudly manufactured in Scotland and is the ONLY Vitamin C not made in China.
- Just one sachet/5ml of Lipolife Gold contains 1000mg of Vitamin C.
Per 5ml serving
Vitamin C (Quali-C) (as sodium and potassium ascorbates) 1000mg 1250%
1 Box = 30 doses
Phosphatidylcholine derived from organic non GMO sunflower lecithin, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E (antioxidant), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), water, traces of Ethanol and Glycerol.
Take one sachet or 5ml liquid or more per day as recommended by your health care professional.
Shake bottle before use.
Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute
All synthetic Vitamin C is manufactured in China. Quali-C is the world’s first branded Vitamin C, produced in a world-class DSM-owned facility in Scotland.
Potential Benefits of Supplementing with Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
This product is suitable for vegans and free of citrus, corn, rice, gluten and yeast.